Property ManagementServicing the Southern Denver Metro Area (Castle Rock, Parker, Lone Tree, Littleton, Centennial & Highlands Ranch), we offer full service property management and one time tenant placement. We are your "Official Secretary" for all of your Denver area real estate needs. With our reasonably priced property management fee schedule and "client first" approach, we set ourselves apart with our extensive industry knowledge and unparalleled service. We offer two levels of service so that you will only pay for what you need. We offer full service management for those of you who either don't want the hassle or don't have the time to dedicate to their investment or for those of you who are more hands on, we have a one time tenant placement service.
Why Use Our Property Management Services?
Managing a property or multiple properties is hard enough, but finding a good tenant that will care for your property as if it were their own and, of course, pay the rent consistently and on time is what sets us apart as property managers.
- Maximize Rental Income– We provide an annual market trend analysis so that you know that your property is always priced competitively.
- Property Marketing– We are experienced in marketing your property and facilitating showings.
- Expert Tenant Screening– We perform credit, criminal and prior eviction history checks as well as verifying adequate income and previous rental references.
- Privacy– Use us as a buffer and maintain your privacy. We handle all tenant/landlord interactions.
- Property Wellness Program– ask us for more details about protecting your real estate investments.
- Property Maintenance-We use fully vetted maintenance providers to keep your costs lower and standards higher.
- Laws and Regulations– We help you stay in compliance and up to date with landlord tenant laws and regulations.
- Confidence Investing in the Denver Market– We will be the “Guardian Angel” for your investment properties.
- Financial Reporting– We provide detailed financial reports for tax purposes and timely rent deposits.
- Time Savings– Have more time to devote to your career and family.
Full Service Property Management
Ready for a "done for you" solution? Our full service property management lets you relax and trust that all the hard work is taken care of. Our full service package includes the following:
- Advertising the property
- Showing the property to prospective tenants
- Screening prospective tenants with our extensive credit, criminal history and prior evictions search
- negotiating leases and renewals for your benefit
- Assessing property conditions and handling any repairs with our vetted service providers
- Collecting rents and handling all tenant interactions
- Detailed monthly and annual reports to make your taxes a breeze
One Time Tenant Placement
Are you able to handle all the challenges of managing your own property, but you want to find a renter quickly? Do you wish you could run background checks on your prospective tenants, or only accept a new renter that has good credit and a history of paying their rent? Consider our One-time Tenant Placement option. This is an option if you like to handle the management of your property and just need a hand finding a qualified tenant with our expertise and extensive tenant screening services.